my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » SideTopics   » Lots of space photos

Author Topic: Lots of space photos
Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
If you like viewing pictures of space from the Hubble Space Telescope and other sources, I'm sure you'll enjoy the many images available through this link.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6955261/?GT1=7938

--------------------
 -

IP: Logged
OFFBEAT
IE # 39
Member # 873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OFFBEAT   Author's Homepage   Email OFFBEAT         Edit/Delete Post 
VERY NICE! Inspiring!!

--------------------
"Get Rich, or Die Drawing!"

wanzer
Member # 3318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanzer   Email wanzer         Edit/Delete Post 
just one word WOW!
Dolemite50
IE # 113
Member # 830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dolemite50   Email Dolemite50         Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible stuff. That Maxim mag sure caught me off guard.
LeftyMcKay
IE # 168
Member # 2558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeftyMcKay   Author's Homepage   Email LeftyMcKay         Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I'd update this thread with some hi-res images:
Top 100 Images from the Hubble Space Telescope

--------------------
 -

Tobias A. Wolf
IE # 250
Member # 383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tobias A. Wolf   Email Tobias A. Wolf         Edit/Delete Post 
"Lefty", I'm not really sure you are an artist. As you updated this thread conspicuously after I called you out on another and you only seem to pop-up on political discussions.

If it smells like a troll, acts like a troll, well...
I think we have a troll people. Prove me wrong "Lefty".

the Moderator
Administrator
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Moderator   Email the Moderator         Edit/Delete Post 
There's no requirement that people be artists to participate.

--------------------
-the Moderator
-Brian Reynolds

-

Stingray
IE # 292
Member # 1080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stingray   Email Stingray         Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning images Charles. Always makes me feel humble/excited when viewing such amazing shots, and this just a small sample of places we can actually see - It boggles what else is out there which we'll NEVER see. Whomever or whatever created this universe made it WAY too big or us far too small. [help] Although someone somewhere must have some equally amazing views on the other side of this universe.
SoleilSmile
IE # 120
Member # 1483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleilSmile   Author's Homepage   Email SoleilSmile         Edit/Delete Post 
The surface shots of the Moon will be great reference for my film!

Thank you Easter Bunny!

--------------------
HipChick Comics and Animatress Blog

www.hipchickcomics.com
http://www.animatress.blogspot.com/

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot about this thread. Thanks for bringing it back up.

I can vouche for Lefty. I've known him for many years. He is indeed an artist and has worked in feature animation for a long time. He's one of the most genuine people you could meet and I consider myself a better person for making his acquaintance. You'd feel the same way about the man if you met face to face.

On with the star gazing.

--------------------
 -

LeftyMcKay
IE # 168
Member # 2558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeftyMcKay   Author's Homepage   Email LeftyMcKay         Edit/Delete Post 
Your kind words are much appreciated Charles, though I never felt for a moment any need to justify my artistic credentials in order to update this thread.

Sadly, I fear you may have not only inadvertently shattered Tobias' delusion that he has some ability to control what others post, but that my postings are somehow centered around him.

On with the star gazing!

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012