I need your help!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charles on March 25, 1999 at 22:50:31:

I am in need of assistance in making sure that the animation media is aware of our meeting on April 1st and that they will show up to cover the event. I've contacted Animation World Network (AWN), Animation Magazine, the Hollywood Reporter and Daily Variety. They may think I'm tootin' my own horn, or they may be sympathetic to the executive entity and not give this the media coverage that it deserves.

Please help me out and take the initiative to contact them and ask them to come to the Sportsmen's Lodge at 1:00 P.M. I would like to keep this confined to the media within the entertainment industry, so please contact these publications and any other organization whose presence would be appreciated.

Their phone numbers are as follows:

Animation World Network 323-468-2554

Animation Magazine 818-991-2884

The Hollywood Reporter 323-525-2000

The Daily Variety 323-965-4476

If anyone is in touch with Women In Animation, please ask them to attend. Contact ASIFA at 818-842-8330 and do the same.

It's important that we get as many groups as possible to come and be a part of this. If they receive a lot of phone calls from a lot of people about the meeting, they'll realize the significance of this event and just how news worthy it is. They'll be less inclined to trivialize it.

Remember, the Sportsmen's Lodge in Studio City, Ventura Boulevard and Coldwater Canyon at 1:00 P.M., Thursday, April 1st.

Thanks for your help and thanks for being a part of this.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]