Re: COME ON WARNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL YOU DO IT???!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on August 13, 1999 at 01:44:51:

In Reply to: Re: COME ON WARNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY DID IT!!!!! posted by Brian Mitchell on August 12, 1999 at 18:31:13:

: : I'm tired of bashing people. Tired of blame. Here is what I want. I want Warners to make commercial with all the best reviews quoted in print over top of the commercial.

: DAVE, THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE.

It is the first week. There is time. There is hope.

I'm not here to bash or trash people. Warners' is in a terrific position to create and market great animation, yet they choose to not to. They have what is the beginnings of a beautiful division, delivering competent fresh new animated productions, which would serve them in many different ways, yet they ignore the possibilities.

They can change.

: Warners can turn around the Giant instantly by going all out this weekend and promoting it in prime time and on radio.

: Considering Warners 'tight' thinking, I think that such an action would be a miracle.

It can happen.

: It's sad, but unless there is a major turnaround this weekend, The Giant will be dead. I really hope it does rebound, but whether it wins or fails, let us use this as an example of why we need to go in a different direction.

Agreed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]