Re: COME ON WARNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on August 13, 1999 at 01:40:58:

In Reply to: Re: COME ON WARNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! posted by Charles on August 12, 1999 at 18:57:24:

: C'mon boy! You can do it! That's it! Fetch! Sit! Speak! Good little exec! Now, play dead! no, no... I mean... wake up! That's it! Atta, boy!

: Sorry, Dave. Couldn't help myself.

Hehhehe. I know. I just feel if there is to be anymore we have to do it all together. I dont want to do their job anymore then they want to do mine. We need each other.

: You're right. You make a geat point, but bashing them is one of those simple pleasures in an animator's life. If they had half the talent that Warner's creative staff has, if they did half the job that the Warner animation artists did, if they had half the dedication, this discussion about properly promoting "The Iron Giant" would not be taking place.

: Something came to mind. I remember reading an article a few years ago about how the theatrical release of an animated feature was being increasingly viewed by marketing gurus as a method of promoting video sales. Perhaps the Warner brothers and their sister Dot see the theatrical tenure of "The Iron Giant" as such. Who knows? Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and pretend they know what they are doing, shall we?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]