SCREW Warners.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kubelik on August 10, 1999 at 14:14:56:

In Reply to: CONGRATULATIONS TO WARNER BROS. FOR ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS EVER! posted by THE MAD ANIMATOR on August 10, 1999 at 10:52:36:

After running the place (Warners Feature Animation) virtually into the ground, the pathetic band of never-were executives, including hacks like max howard, amy pell, amy pascal (i.e. "Cat's Don't Dance"), and frank gladstone finally were let go by the Warners management. BUT NOT BEFORE instilling in the upper managment a since of failure by setting in motion their magnum opus, "Quest for Camelot", and by firing the main reason most artists were interested in going to Warners in the FIRST place: the great Bill and Sue Kroyer. The disasterous "Quest" got more promotion primarily because the WIFE (carole bayer sayger daly) of the PRESIDENT (bob daly) of Warner Brothers wrote the (awful) SONGS. jim miller, aquisitions officer for Warners, probably got more money for promotion of his disaster "King and I" than the entire production of "Iron Giant" COST. It doesn't surprise me how they're handling "The Iron Giant." I remember how they handled Bill and Sue Kroyer, the "Quest," and most artist/management relations VERY well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]