Re: Re: A Professionals' response

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Geoff on June 24, 1999 at 08:03:58:

In Reply to: Re: A Professionals' response posted by Brian Mitchell on June 23, 1999 at 10:58:13:

Hello,

Just want to say that I really appreciate your feedback to my comments. There are a couple of things I wanted to follow up on...

: I think a good amount of your comments are in good spirit and I would like to respond to them one by one. I don't think you're wrong about the problems in our business, but I don't think that the artists are the problem. Read on....

Sorry if anyone inferred from my statements that I was saying the artists were the problem...I do not think artists are the problem at all.

I may be wrong...but it is my understanding that throughout the history of animation there have been peaks and valeys in the way of animation production...this is what I was referring to when I was talking about 'cycles'.

I am trying to educate myself on the industry to get a real true sense of what I am entering into... and I really do like the direction that things are going.

I do hope that if I'm fortunate enough to be able to enter into the industry and advance, that I'll be in a position where I can add to the postive direction and the ideals that are discussed throughout this forum.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]