Re: Chill

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joanne on June 15, 1999 at 09:19:19:

In Reply to: Re: Chill posted by Dave on June 14, 1999 at 00:55:31:

: : :I'm really happy that this message was posted. I don't have a lot of experience,so I wouldn't dare comment on many of the "discussions" that took place. This site has been very informative and sometimes motivational. I'm often disheartened by this industry.....It was a shame when visiting this site became disheartening as well.

: Hmm. I understand your fear of posting on this but thinking it is disheartining is being just a bit negative. Sorry you cannot see past the surface on this one but itís time things were put straight. I dont hate Jon or anyone else and I think Jon doesnít hate me. Mad, Anoymouse and Kyle were just offshoots of that discussion. Agreeing to disagree is still communication.

I did actually see past the surface Dave, I just found the "insults" and the "unprofessional attitude" disheartening. My fear of posting came from knowing that poeple like you, Jon, Charles, etc. have experience that we can all learn from....I was looking for your insights- and found them! thanks!- but they were put along with a not so pleasant attitude. Maybe it's because a lot of the intent of a message is lost in 'reading' instead of 'hearing' it......I just thought that it was a very valid message posted by Charles and I hope to cotinue learning from all of you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]