Re: message board

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kev on June 12, 1999 at 14:16:47:

In Reply to: Re: message board posted by Charles on June 12, 1999 at 00:32:56:

: I contacted my webmaster some time ago about restructuring this message board as per a few good suggestions I received. When I saw the format, I felt uncomfortable with it. Like it was breaking up a party, so I let it ride.

Do what you can do. Thereís been some good stuff up here, along with the not so good.

: I'm going to give it another shot and see if something else can be done. In the meantime, it's still doing the job even though it's leaving a long trail.

Cool.

: The news about the greenlight for the o.jones feature is great. Sito has been working hard for a long time to get it going. The tv series is also welcome news. Glad to hear that wb got themselves together with this. Hopefully, the directors will exercise the same kind of autonomy that i.giant has had.

I hope so. They got some guy from the lot attached as a producer. Letís hope heís good and does leave them alone. Good news on IG. Eric Clapton is doing the end music for the film. Heís a good friend of Michael Kaman who is scoring it. Iím sure itíll be good. He doesnít normally do this kind of stuff but loved the film I heard, when he saw it. At least itíll have FEELING!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]