Re: Thanks Jon, for telling it like it is.anonymous

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on June 08, 1999 at 13:10:23:

In Reply to: Thanks Jon, for telling it like it is. posted by anonymous on June 08, 1999 at 12:29:03:

Post your name so we don't assume you assume just Jons plant.

: I only met you once, very briefly, when you visited Dreamworks, but I was one of the beneficiaries of Startoon's work for Warner Bros. so a belated thanks. Jon is one of the few people I've met in animation who has earned the right to his arrogance.

After yourself of course. No one ever EARNS the right to be arrogant.

Every claim he's made on this forum is a verifyable fact. From the talent and work ethic I've observed in Startoons alumni Spike Brandt, Jeff Siergey, Tony Cervone et al. it seems safe to conclude their Startoons experience gave them a leg up on most of their peers in L.A..

Well, that is experience for you. Yah, it kind of helps.

: I happen to think your attempts to change people's opinions on this forum are a waste of time.

Well Tinkerbell, the form isn't here to *change* peoples opinion, it's here to exchange peoples opinions. And your talent for accessing peoples ability to understand is clearly lacking.

: People who've already concluded the world owes them a paycheck are not interested in your arguements.

Oh BS. You dont know any of us moron. The obvious thing is you dont get a paycheck.

: Fortunately for you, you're better prepared to survive lean times than those who can do little more thasn whine that they're expected to EARN their pay.
: I'm sorry I only have one hat to take off to you,
: All the best.

Hey Mr. Happy, a few of us got through as well without Jon. Talented as he is I'm not ready to start handing out awards.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]