Re: Jon and Dave discuss life in the big city.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on June 08, 1999 at 12:55:34:

In Reply to: Re: Jon and Dave discuss life in the big city. posted by McClenahan on June 08, 1999 at 08:48:10:

Hey Jon, I'm not sure where you are getting this "they dont want me involved" feeling. In truth you have brought up a lot of great things. I dont think Bruce was trying to alienate you. I think he just meant this isn't a union problem. They can't really be involve.

: Yeah, cooperation seems to be the predominant concept. As long as it doesn't involve an animator from a city outside LA. Never mind his 10 years operating (obviously, under the illusion) as the only studio taking TV production work away from overseas studios.

: Charles sees wonder possibilities for the future. I leave it to his approved advisors to let us know when they've arrived.

I know Bruce wasn't saying that you cant be involved. I thought it had more to do with our pro/anti union discussions. In that sense he felt your judgement as the head of the company was not a good point to view clearly your employees opinion on that subject. Hmm. I wasn't under the impresssion that there was an *approved* list of advisors at all. Dont take it like that. Speak freely, you know I will be listening.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]