Re: Animation budgets, LA BROTHERS AND SISTERS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on May 31, 1999 at 05:38:07:

In Reply to: Re: Animation budgets, LA BROTHERS AND SISTERS posted by Brian Mitchell on May 30, 1999 at 06:22:45:

: Charles,

: So there. Hope that clarifies things a bit. Oh by the way Dave, When I worked at Bluth, you gave me a very encouraging re-assuring pep talk after a test went sour with a certain directing animator who made me feel absolutely terrible.

: It really helped me get though that difficult week. I never forgot that. Hope things are well with you.

I remember like it was yesterday Brian. Iím so glad you are doing what you enjoy because you are a great artist. I still have that Mighty Mouse you drew me as thanks. Very cool. Sometimes, people in power get tunnel vision when they deal with their artists and they say things that are hurtful or ego destroying. What I have learned is that they usually are angry at their own inability to tell you what they want. Itís not fair but it is human nature. I knew you would survive it well. The world doesnít end with any one opinion and their are far more opinions than stars in the sky.

Again Iím glad you are doing well. You deserve it. Iíve enjoyed all your posts by the way. Very constructive. See ya. Dave.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]