For the Record

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charles on May 31, 1999 at 01:18:02:

I would like to begin this with a word of thanks to everyone who's been coming here, reading this, joining in with the written word or in spirit, for the moral support you've been giving to the effort. I want to personally thank the artists from around the world for the information they are sharing with us, and I want to especially thank the L.A. area animation artists participating in this.

Jon, those neighborhoods you drove that truck around in the Chicago area? I know them well. I grew up there, born and raised. I'm a proud graduate of the American Academy of Art back when it was on State Sreet. I've been to plenty of games at Wrigley Field and Comiskey Park. No one has been prouder than I to be a Bulls fan in L.A. during the decade.

I realized the horse was from the Union add when I first saw it. I understand the point you are making. Thanks for the clarification. I took it personally on behalf of my friends and colleagues.

Brian - I thought you were here in L.A. Thanks for letting me in on where you are and what you do.

Thanks to the both of you and to everyone else for your contsructive comments.

There are a lot of other things I want to explain, only it would take too long to write all at once. So for now, let me leave this posting with my sincere gratitude for your help in all of this.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]