Canadian politics and more lost jobs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by forever learning on May 21, 1999 at 23:10:25:

Quit ranting about stupid Canadian politicians that none of the rest of us care about. It's bad enough that we hear about dumb American politicians without having to hear about politicians from the Northern Tundra Region of America. This is "Animation Nation" not "Canadian Politics Nation".
Which reminds me...I recently heard about a meeting at Film Roman in which a typically, sickly sweet Suit mentioned that they recently aquired more space in Canada so that, I assume, more American jobs can be kissed goodbye. And the large sucking sound gets larger. I also recently had a conversation with a co-worker who came over from Warner T.V. after being let go. He thinks that Warner T.V. is planning to go the way of DIC. Hmmmmmmmm. I wonder.
Oh, yeah. I recently got a new job. Three and a half months was enough. My savings is almost gone. And I didn't call in sick to see "Star Wars". However, unfortuneately, I had to attend a human resources meeting causing me to be late by five minutes to the movie. UUUUUgh! Bollocks!

Jar-Jar must die! And the animators who animated him should study some live action reference on walks. His animation was so distracting and jerky.

By the way, Dave, I'm going to bed now. I'm tired and I need my animation beauty sleep. Your right about sleep and how important it is for animator's. I actually think it is the most important factor in whether or not you do good animation.

Good night.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]