Chin up, mate.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charles on May 15, 1999 at 02:05:43:

In Reply to: Re: Disney Features ruining quality animation posted by john burge on May 13, 1999 at 14:05:07:

Don't be too down under, down under. Things could be worse. You could be stuck in L.A. traffic everyday wishing you were back in Sydney.

I've read some of Krishnamurti's writings. I'm not ashamed to say that I really struggled with it. He is very hard to follow at times. I find myself reading the same paragraph over and over, trying to squeeze out every concept and meaning and burn it into my mind.

I'd like to share some of his words with you and others who may read this in hopes that it will give you some encouragement whenever you find yourself dealing with a belly crawling slug of an executive. It's the opening to his book "On God".

"But there is sacredness that is not of thought, nor of a feeling resuscitated by thought. It is not recognizable by thought nor can it be utilized by thought. Thought cannot formulate it. But there is a sacredness, untouched by any symbol or word. It is not communicable. It is a fact."

Peace

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]