Re: If you want respect, then stop producing crap

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Irradicator on April 13, 1999 at 18:41:52:

In Reply to: If you want respect, then stop producing crap posted by Roger Earl on April 13, 1999 at 10:25:55:

: If you want respect, then stop producing crap.

: Stop producing animated movies with all this crappy singing and gay-ass dancing.

Oh YYYYEAHHHHHH Roger, like we REALLY have control over the singing and dancing. That is all we fricken do all fricken day. Sing and dance so we can be sure we know how to draw it! Do you even have a clue how films are made or is this a total education for you ?

: Stop producing animated movies that need talking animals for comic relief.

STOP GOING TO THOSE MOVIES AND MAYBE THE STUDIOíS WILL GET THE IDEA THAT YOU CAN HANDLE MORE THAN JUST A FAIRY TALE !!!!

: Stop adding these pointless boardway shows into animated movies that has no relevance to the
: story line.

That is BROADWAY. And itís repeating your same mindless drivel.

: Stop producing movies that caters to the under 12 years old audience.

Apparently you seem to know so it must be hitting the correct audience. Oh brother.

: I swear if I see another children movie that has singing, dancing and talking animals in
: them, I am going to scream.
: [Oh wait, Disney's Tarzan has a talking gorilla (Roger Screams!)]

But of course you will plop down your 8 bucks and go to see it. Bravo. Beautiful. I really admire your total denial of reality.

: If you, guys at the animation studio stop adding all this crap(singing, dancing etc..) into
: your movies, then you animators might get some respect

Hhahhahahahahhah. Animators donít make those decisions butterball. In fact The truth is itís YOU that spurs the studioís to think there should be broadway style singing and dancing for children. Itís YOU that packs the theatres to go see what you call crap. No animator ever needed the respect of a shallow halfwit who is about as off the mark of how films are made as he is about his own sense of importance. Next time before you even THINK of opening your mouth make sure you have a parent along to advise you. Grow up.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Animation Nation Message Board ] [ FAQ ]