animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Maneuvering Film Festivals - begins July 25 '12 - online

Topics related to the business of animation.

Maneuvering Film Festivals - begins July 25 '12 - online

Postby Charles » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 am

MANEUVERING FILM FESTIVALS

July 25 to August 15 2012
4-Week Online Course

Maneuvering Film Festivals

Get your film recognized! There are over 4,000 film festivals around the world. We'll teach you how to use festivals as a strategy to advance your career. This course provides tips and resources to help you break through the film festival selection process. Once you make it in, you'll need the tools to successfully market yourself at festivals. We'll teach you what you need to make sure your film festival experience pays off. From on site marketing strategy to hand out materials and networking.

"Maneuvering Film Festivals" will begin its 4-week online workshop on July 25.

"Because of your class, I'm holding a ticket to Cannes in my hands. Thanks again!"

-Troy Perry (Maneuvering Film Festivals student)

"Last year I produced a short film that was rejected from every festival I entered. I signed up for their course and bought their book. What a wealth of information! I followed their suggestions and got into 8 festivals, with 4 awards and recognitions."

-Dina Nile (Maneuvering Film Festivals student)

Taught by

Rona Edwards & Monika Skerbelis - Authors of the just published, "The Complete Filmmaker's Guide to Film Festivals: Your All Access Pass to Launching Your Film On the Festival Circuit" and the critically acclaimed book, "I Liked It, Didn't Love It: Screenplay Development from the Inside Out"

Learn from industry professionals, Rona Edwards and Monika Skerbelis, who are in the trenches producing films, programming film festivals and are respected speakers, panelists and jurors, as they provide never-before-published industry tips on how you can make the biggest impact on the film festival circuit.

ESE Film Workshops Online

Are you ready for Hollywood? Today's world of feature films and television is more complex than ever. Let ESE FILM WORKSHOPS ONLINE courses give you the leg up needed to become successful in Tinseltown.

ESE provides professional 4 to 6 week film courses without leaving your home. With user-friendly web access, students need only know how to "click, type, download and read."

For more information or to register for ESE Film Workshops Online visit http://www.esentertainment.net or email: workshops@esentertainment.net

During our courses, you'll have one-on-one online interface with both of us. We'll offer feedback on all your assignments and best of all you can ask us anything you want about the business and we'll do our best to answer. Our mission - to help you succeed!"
- Rona Edwards & Monika Skerbelis on ESE Film Workshops Online

Topics covered:

• Targeting the right Film Festivals for your film;

* What you need to know when submitting your film;

* Creating a promotional strategy;

* Dos and Don'ts of getting your film into film festivals;

* Making the Festival circuit work for you.

Cost: $275.00 for the 4-week course.

$350.00 for the course plus feedback from Edwards/Skerbelis on your film up to 30 minutes. Please conact us for details

Online class begins
July 25, 2012

Upcoming Classes & Events

July 27, 2012 @ 7pm
Bookstar Barnes & Noble

Book Signing: The Complte Filmmaker's Guide to Film Festivals: Your All Access Pass to Launching Your Film on the Festival Circuit

Join Edwards & Skerbelis to celebrate their second book. Come support the authors as they discuss the Film Festival circuit.

Bookstar Barnes & Noble
12136 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604

Book signing begins 7pm
July 27, 2012

ESE Film Workshops Online
264 S. La Cienega Blvd., Suite 1052
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

http://www.esentertainment.net

Daily Z

Charles

Return to The Business Forum