animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Freedom

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Freedom

Postby sorryguyz » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 pm

How are you planning your creative freedom?

A good friend of mine recently bailed from a job and moved back home to reassess his career because he didn't feel like working in THE BIZ was healthy or worth it.

I will continue to work on my own personal projects outside of work and promote via the internet while the internet is still free. hahaah.

KEEP IT MOVING!
sorryguyz

Re: Freedom

Postby SNAKEBITE » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:05 am

Always creating original content ready for any opportunity that fits the design of my life.

Currently I found an investor and opened an art Gallery. Lucky for me the investor I found wanted to open an art gallery so there is no conflict. Filling that Gallery with my content and introducing IP through the fine art and boutique medium.

This is allowing me to start connecting all the pieces of the puzzle I have collected so far.

Still doing freelance for the people who have treated me the best and letting go of old ideas of how the industry should be...because its not.lol

I teamed up with Charles and Adrian and revamped AnimationNation.com as well as our monthly events. This allows me to stay connected to other creators, keep up to date with the dynamics of our business and being apart of a platform which supports art and creators.

Learning tattoos slowly but surely. Its always good to have multiple skills. Best laid plans don't always get you laid the way you planned.

Developing content with some amazing collaborators who are all self sustaining talent in the business.

Hustle hustle hustle.

Keep Creating! Don't stop!
SNAKEBITE

Re: Freedom

Postby Charles » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Freedom isn't free.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to General Discussion