animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

April 11secondclub final

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

April 11secondclub final

Postby Car t00n » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:31 pm

My second attempt at the 11 second club competition. I spent 4 days at the beginning of the month to make this. For only 4 days of work, I think its already better than my previous entry, and that's what I want and need, to get better each time I do something like this..

let me know what you think

Car t00n

Re: April 11secondclub final

Postby Charles » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

That's the right attitude to have. Get progressively better with everything you do. The thing I liked the most about this clip is the elephant walking along in the background. Keep it up and good luck. Focus on fundamentals and you'll continue to improve.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery