animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Animators Wanted for Web Series

Topics related to the business of animation.

Animators Wanted for Web Series

Postby LBStudios » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Lightning Bolt Studios is looking for animators for a web series. Below is a description of the series:

Apartmentalized

Apartmentalized is a web series in development. This is a comedy show based around two guys living in an apartment. Each episode will be approximately 2 min. long. For more information on the show check out our website.

Compensation

Unfortunately this project will not generate a profit. So no monetary compensation is available. Keep in mind this will still provide good experience working in a professional environment with people completely dedicated to their job.

Website

http://www.apartmentalized.weebly.com

Experience required

Whether you are a seasoned pro or a young animation student we have a place for you. So don't be afraid to apply because of your experience( or lack of it).

How do I Apply?

To apply please visit our website and go to our Join Me page and fill out the form.

One Final Thought

I have one final thing to say about us. This team is run in a special way. I am leading this team and that comes with responsibility and dedication. I am willing to put forth what is nesessary to get the job done. I ask nothing more than that from the people who join us. I understand you have a personal life and other priorities to take care of, I do too but I am looking for people who are willing to put effort and dedication into this project.
LBStudios

Return to The Business Forum