animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Despicable Me 2 - July 3, 2013

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Despicable Me 2 - July 3, 2013

Postby Charles » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:10 pm

The trailer is on YouTube so here we go with yet another sequel for a popular animated feature film...

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Despicable Me 2 - July 3, 2013

Postby JK Riki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm

I LOVED Despicable Me. Just loved it.

So I'm extraordinarily nervous that they're making a sequel. Fingers crossed we'll get a Toy Story 2 sequel and not a Cars 2 sequel...
Animator Island: A resource for animators featuring weekly tips, tricks, and secrets of animation
JK Riki

Re: Despicable Me 2 - July 3, 2013

Postby space » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:17 am

I finally saw it a couple of days ago on BluRay, and it was sooo nice. The character designs are brilliant and the rendering was extremely high quality. Loved the story too. Definitely looking forward.
-------------------------------
Chris Smallfield
Head of 3d - http://shape-minds.com/
http://www.chrissmallfield.com
space

Return to General Discussion