animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Dream It, Plan It, make It Workshop is back...now on Weds

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Dream It, Plan It, make It Workshop is back...now on Weds

Postby RMills » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 am

The workshop is back at the Animation Guild beginning Sept 8th. Signup is happening now. You do not have to be a member of the guild to take the workshop. It has been moved to Weds nights to keep from conflicting with Charles Animation Academy. The workshop is $135 for 6 weeks. I will try to be at the AN night this month to answer questions and remind everyone about it.
Attachments
DPM-Workshop.jpg
RMills

Re: Dream It, Plan It, make It Workshop is back...now on Wed

Postby Charles » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 am

I'd like to sign up for your class Rusty if not for teaching at Cal State Northridge on Wednesday evenings. Hope you can make it to AN Night next week on Tuesday to further promote this.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Dream It, Plan It, make It Workshop is back...now on Wed

Postby RMills » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 pm

I wasn't able to make it to AN night to promote the workshop. I'm sure everyone enjoyed Lenord!

If you are going to attend the workshop be sure to call the guild and sign up by this Friday. We are looking for at least 4 more people to fill out the class.

The time is Weds nights from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm starting on Sept 8th

Rusty
RMills

Return to General Discussion