animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Looking for illustrator for book project - compensated work

Topics related to the business of animation.

Looking for illustrator for book project - compensated work

Postby Charles » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 am

I am looking for an Illustration Artist to partner with me in my series of books.

I have spent over 35 years with US and Asia Business Expansion and I am in the process of finding a young and innovative talented Illustrative Artist to partner with me in my book writing.

The book is about East and West Culture and is targeted to educating people about the culture differences between US/Europe and Asia . I wanted to use Illustration more than words to help make it easy for people to read and digest.

The characters drawn are mostly Asian Parents, Company Sr. Executives and managers and individual employees ..in both Asian and Western Characters.

I am looking for a unique style so that in subsequent books, we would build a certain design and make it our own style. The style can be innovative in half real and half cartoon… or any style that can capture the audience. I don’t really know what I am looking for but I will know the right style when I see one.

The reward and compensation can be negotiated in many forms… one form is a certain basic pay with a reward sharing of the book. I will be looking for an exclusive partnership so that whatever is drawn will belong to the team of the Writers including the artist.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I will be available to meet and discuss further of the book project with any interested Artist.

Many thanks and best wishes

Ed Yang
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Mobile : 213 - 479 - 8888
Tel /Fax: 949 - 388 - 1168

Asia Mobile : (852) 6094 1031

email : yang.edward@yahoo.com

Daily Z

Charles

Return to The Business Forum