animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

My Animation Portfolio- feedback?

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

My Animation Portfolio- feedback?

Postby kodinkenji » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share my animation portfolio with you folks, hear some feedback, opinions and such. I'm an Israeli animator who's moving to the US in one month to start my MFA (animation) in MCAD.

I plan to start working after my studies and hope to stay in the US and work my way to the industry. Since I will need a sponser if I wish to work in the US after my Visa expires I wanted some professional opnions about my odds in finding a job that'll sponser me in the US.

So, I'd be glad to hear your input on my stuff!
And here they are:

1. My animation showreel:

2. Born to be Dead

3. Winterhunt

4. Continue?

5. Cybercurious

Also, here's my Static art portfolio.
My concept art, Illustrations and original character designs are showcased here.

http://amittishler.daportfolio.com

Hope you enjoy!

- Amit Tishler
Last edited by kodinkenji on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kodinkenji

Re: My Animation Portfolio- feedback?

Postby SNAKEBITE » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Hey Amit! thanks for posting. when I have more time to view I will check them all out.

BTW, if you push the youtube button when posting links you can paste the last bit of code in the youtube link (for example your first movie "r9o88lJDRM0") inbetween the youtube brackets. That way the movie is embedded into the thread for everyone's viewing enjoyment.

like so!

thanks for participating in promoting you!!
SNAKEBITE

Postby kodinkenji » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 pm

So..that's how you use the god damned youtube code!

Well, I feel just a tad dumber than usual for not figuring that out until now. :P

Thanks for the help!
kodinkenji

Postby Charles » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Well produced and a variety of good animation. I especially like "Continue?". Very creative, thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for posting your films on AN's Gallery. They were all fun to watch.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby palmtree » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Some of the best I have seen however I am not anyone to say anything I have only made 3 short flash videos and they wern't anything to be proud of. Heck I don't even know how to make an online portfoilio so all I can say you are lightyears ahead of me and I am just stuck

Breathtaking work thou you will make it well in the market
palmtree

Return to A.N. Gallery