animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Scottish Ninjas Screening Sponsored By ASIFA Seattle

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Scottish Ninjas Screening Sponsored By ASIFA Seattle

Postby Drnkn Mstr » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Any Animation Nation members in the Seattle area? If so, the Seattle branch of ASIFA will be having a screening of the Scottish Ninjas pilot followed by a Q'nA session with the creators. It's taking place on Wednesday July 14th at the St. Andrews Pub. The fun starts around 7pm and is free. So any animation nation members in the Seattle area, feel free to come down and join us for some fun!
Drnkn Mstr

Re: Scottish Ninjas Screening Sponsored By ASIFA Seattle

Postby Charles » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 am

I tried something with the new forums that allows mods to split topics. I thought it would double post this, leaving it in Festivals and Events and General Discussion at the same time. Turns out it was moved to General Discussion as a new topic and out of F&E altogether. Sorry about that. It'll take a bit more time to learn the nuances of the system.

Anyway, good luck with the screening. That's really something to have a chapter of ASIFA sponsor it. Let's celebrate by showcasing the latest Scottish Ninja episode from the link you left on the old forums.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Scottish Ninjas Screening Sponsored By ASIFA Seattle

Postby Drnkn Mstr » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 am

It's the thought that counts, Charles. ;) I can always just repost it in the events section. No worries.

We are very excited about the ASIFA screening. We're honored that they would want to dedicate time to showcase our project. While on the topic of screenings, we will have some news soon about an LA screening!

Btw...I would like to thank you personally, Charles, for being such a great supporter of our cartoon. You have been very kind and generous in helping us promote via Animation Nation. It is greatly appreciated by everyone behind Scottish Ninjas.
Drnkn Mstr

Return to General Discussion