animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Abo's Facebook Adventure

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Abo's Facebook Adventure

Postby sykohyko » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 pm

sykohyko

Re: Abo's Facebook Adventure

Postby Charles » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 am

Another terrific cartoon. I found myself laughing out loud at this. You really nailed it on many levels. With the Facebook aspect of it, your understanding of the characters, the efficiency and excellence of the animation, the simplicity and appeal of the design, the comedy, the story...

Thank you syko for sharing this. You're an outstanding animation talent.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby sykohyko » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm

thanks Charles!
sykohyko

Postby skynet » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

lol. Good one! Yeah, you nailed it. This is why my visits to facebook are short and sweet.

Oh wait, I don't think I've been to my facebook page in a couple weeks...oops. Better make some time for it.
skynet

Return to A.N. Gallery