animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

More On your own examples with music (lyrics NSFW but funny)

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

More On your own examples with music (lyrics NSFW but funny)

Postby SNAKEBITE » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Reggie is clownin' a bunch of fools in this track.

SNAKEBITE

Re: More On your own examples with music (lyrics NSFW but fu

Postby SNAKEBITE » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:37 pm

The point of this post in relationship to A.N. is independent thought, independent expression and independent economy...with a touch of crass ironic comedy. I believe our viewers are open minded enough to enjoy this. This is artistic expression and we should be open to all types, even those that don't fit within what we think is appropriate or not.

And it's posted by me so it reflects an A.N. member not A.N. as a whole. Maybe we should put a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen that says all posts are represented by said poster in question. A.N. just supplies the platform for members to express their sense and sensibilities for others to use as reference, research, inspiration or just entertainment.
SNAKEBITE

Return to General Discussion