animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

e=mc2

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

e=mc2

Postby Plai » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Here's a new doodle I did on my ipod touch. Hope you like:
Plai

Re: e=mc2

Postby Plai » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:38 am

You can watch the creative process that went into it here:
http://colors.collectingsmiles.com/details/41565-e%3Dmc2_by_Mr.Taco.php

You have to scroll down a bit to view it.
Plai

Postby Charles » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 pm

That was interesting. Seems to have taken on different forms in the beginning. I saw what looked like a face at one point and as you progressed it started to morph into something like a deep space image. You started the composition with a series of random gestures and I get the impression that about halfway through you decided to go into the direction that's been finalized here. Thanks for the demo on your process, Plai. I learned from it.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby Plai » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Thank you Charles. I'll post new stuff as it comes out.
Plai

Postby skynet » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Cool stuff. Galactic. If you look at it closely there is more to see. You have to think about what you're looking at... sort of like with life in how the more you look at it the more there is to see, and the more it becomes something we don't know. Keep it up.
skynet

Return to A.N. Gallery