animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Welcome to General Discussion

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Welcome to General Discussion

Postby skynet » Thu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Welcome to the General Discussion Forum of AnimationNation.com. Please observe the following criteria when posting a comment, message or response.

The General Discussion Forum is dedicated to issues dealing with the animation industry. Please maintain an appropriate professional demeanor when participating in a discussion or when leaving a message.

Please keep the language that you use and your choice of words professional.

Please keep your subject focused on matters that relate to animation.

Please refrain from the use of personal insults when responding to a member or when posting a message. Be respectful of our community. Personal insults are not tolerated. Your message may be deleted and your account closed without notice if your comments are personally offensive in nature.

Please refrain from line by line responses. Line by line responses tend to aggravate a discussion and may be deleted from the message board without notice.

Thank you for your cooperation. Your observance of these simple guidelines is much appreciated.
skynet

Re: Welcome to General Discussion

Postby SNAKEBITE » Mon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

this rocks!
SNAKEBITE

Postby Charles » Fri May 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Damn straight.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby paburrows » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:23 am

Awesome, awesome place guys! I could go for a longer editing window that every other forum that I know of has since I usually don't see my mistakes until a day or two later (but then Im not to bright). But hey Im not running this awesome place and I understand your reasoning.

I love the design, so awesome, well done Skynet! The ability to post video is quite awesome also! Just an awesome job guys! Thank you for creating such a cool place to hang out and to promote each other. This has always been such a great community and I'm excited to be a part of the continued evolution!

Fist High!
paburrows

Postby paburrows » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 am

Also I have a whole bunch of Smilie files from the forum that I run if your interested I could give them to you to add to your great collection.
paburrows

Postby JDC » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

Nice digs you got here.. gonna snoop around and check it all out.. 8-)
JDC

Postby ZaneKohler » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 am

I feel a bit late to the party... but awesome to see it all redone! It definitely now feels to be apart of the website!
ZaneKohler

Postby MrFun » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Very cool. Good job, guys!
MrFun

Postby skynet » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I thought I should mention that if anyone wants to post in this particular topic, please... keep your post on the topic. You can either comment on the op's post, just say "hello" or something along those lines. If there are any posts off topic in the future, this topic will be locked.
skynet

Postby wiztoonz » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Nice job guys
wiztoonz

Postby s+girl » Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 am

Good morning,

I am writing my MBA thesis on the success and vulnerability factors of the animation industry (as a sector of a nation's economy). I will be so grateful if you took sometime to fill my questionnaire. Here's the link

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey ... fer=t%2Eco

and if you would like to answer interview questions please feel at ease to send a shout out. thank you
s+girl

Our new film "Warm Liguria"

Postby poliektovs » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello guys!
Magic Merry Xmass and Happy New year!
I am new commer here:))) Just wanted to share with you my stop motion film which i made with my twin sister:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHTOzfAYn_8

Thousands of pictures and help of huge mirror!
poliektovs

Return to General Discussion