animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

CTNX 2011 - November 18-20, 2011

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

CTNX 2011 - November 18-20, 2011

Postby Charles » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:01 am

The second CTN eXpo in Burbank was a big success and word is it will happen again from November 18 - 20, 2011.

CTNX2011.jpg

There will be early registration at the event on Thursday, November 17 so people can get in faster on Friday as there were delays in clearing people on the first day. Problems from this CTNX are being addressed early on so we should see a smoother process next year.

Videos of all the lectures and presentations from CTNX2010 will be available on the show website in 7-10 days. Tina states they will only be posting those presentations they have received
the proper clearance for, but I'm sure they'll be plenty to see.

You can already register for CTNX2011 through this link, although the date in the header needs to be changed and I'm sure we'll see that soon.

http://www.regonline.com/ctnx2011

Rates are good until April 30, 2011.

This is a great event that puts the talent in the animation industry at center stage.

Thank you Tina Price and everyone at CTN.

Here's some photos I took from CTNX2010 that are posted on the forums.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=710

See you next year.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to General Discussion