animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Mage of the Gropetesque!

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Mage of the Gropetesque!

Postby kodinkenji » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Hello folks!

It's been quite a year for me. Why, I remember the days I was still a young tadpole, making my way through the swamp of burning acid and mutant monster frogs...

anyway, enough talk- my new movie. I moved to the US a few months ago and a now studying in the Minneapolis college of art and design's MFA program, and my first MCAD project is ready for takeoff!

this one is just out of the oven. so...you people are a fresh crowd!
hope you enjoy:

The Mage of The Gropetesque:

Best Regards

~ Amit Tishler

P.S.

Taking his movie too seriously may result in cardiac arrest, respiratory failure and exterme cases of uncontrollable bladder releases. So, you know...
kodinkenji

Re: Mage of the Gropetesque!

Postby Charles » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 am

Had a good time watching this. I'm impressed with the production values. You did a great job on a fun little film. Thanks for posting the video. Looking forward to more from you in the future. Good luck and best regards from AnimationNation to all at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery