animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Top US cities for road rage

News and events from around the world

Top US cities for road rage

Postby Charles » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:49 am

I thought inconsiderate driving was a hallmark of LA, but the more I see of certain areas of the US, the more I've come to the realization that this behavior on the road is spreading everywhere and getting worse.

From tailgaters to drivers who don't signal when they turn or change lanes to those who stay in the left lane forcing others to pass on the right, rude and dangerous driving is becoming an epidemic on American roads.

Here's a list of the Top 12 cities in the US where road rage is at its worst.

Road Rage USA

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Top US cities for road rage

Postby skynet » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 am

After living outside of LA or a very large city for a while I can really feel the extreme difference. Whenever I drive to LA, every single time I get there the psychology of the drivers completely changes and I am attacked from all directions by careless a-holes. The difference in attitude on the roads in LA is so amazing to me. It's to the point where I dread every time I have to drive there. I have to mentally prepare myself for the extremely offensive behavior. It makes me think that humans in general (not everyone of course) were not meant to live together so concentrated in one small area, at least not until they mentally evolve to a much higher level. I don't mean to offend anyone and not everyone is in this particular group of drivers, but I don't know what would be worse, getting stuck in a prehistoric mob of cavemen or getting stuck on a freeway in LA .

If there's a city that is worse than LA... I can't imagine what it would be like. I would probably never go there unless I absolutely had to.
skynet

Return to Current Events