animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

New retro-futuristic music video

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

New retro-futuristic music video

Postby Mister1234 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:53 am

After nearly a year's work, I have finally finished the animated video for my song "Vermilion Sands." The frames were created primarily with Illustrator and Photoshop then assembled and processed further in After Effects. Some elements, such as the "Staff of Power" and the "Infinity Building" were done in 3ds Max.
It loosely ties in with a couple of videos which have been featured here previously, "The DJ Is a Psycho" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBD1Sla_4Y4) and "Talisman" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0S_KEwZnQ)
Mister1234

Re: New retro-futuristic music video

Postby Charles » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Another winner! Nicely done and a marked improvement in production quality I might add. I like the song too. Great job and thanks for posting.

Here's the other two videos you featured on the Gallry before. The DJ is a Psycho is a personal favorite. Kept playing the song in my mind for days afterwards...

Daily Z

Charles

Re: New retro-futuristic music video

Postby Mister1234 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 am

Thanks for the feedback, Charles! Glad to hear the Psycho DJ is still haunting you :D
Mister1234

Return to A.N. Gallery