animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

'Everything I Can See From Here' - Blow you away animation

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

'Everything I Can See From Here' - Blow you away animation

Postby Charles » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Take a look at this incredible animated film that I've just posted on AN's Frontpage.

http://www.animationnation.com/everythi ... e-the-line

It was produced over 2 years with no budget by a group of amazingly talented individuals who worked evenings and weekends in their spare time.

Compare this to the content that comes from corporate owned executive controlled mega studios.

They need to spend millions and millions of dollars to get a comparable quality for their content in a longer period of time.

These artists did it on their own without a budget and smoked the system!

Take a look at this...

Daily Z

Charles

Re: 'Everything I Can See From Here' - Blow you away animati

Postby Charles » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Here's the making of video.

TVPaint is the software they used along with Flash and also Maya for the 3D character.

Awesome job!

Daily Z

Charles

Return to General Discussion