animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Latest Snakebite videos:Music, Designs and Tattoos

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Latest Snakebite videos:Music, Designs and Tattoos

Postby SNAKEBITE » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:42 pm

I have a few to share so I'll keep in one thread. I hope you enjoy them.

The first is some behind the scenes of me working on my very own tattoo. It will end up being two full sleeves to my hands and capping my shoulders. Each arm will tell the story of my parents popping into existences while manifesting yours truly and my creative abilities through my hands...kinda esoteric sounding, huh? Well, I just apply my knowledge in ancient hieroglyphs and modern physics to create the visual.

Designing for myself has been much more challenging then designing for others. But still enjoyable. My goal is to echo all tribes in one composition.

My only regret is I didn't think BIG when I first started getting marked...but then again I'm glad I did cuz i had time to get better at what I do.

SNAKEBITE

Re: Latest Snakebite videos:Music, Designs and Tattoos

Postby SNAKEBITE » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

These next two are from a larger documentary I'm working on called The Harvard House. Its about my time living and working in an amazing house with three other artists and the crew of talented people that gravitates to us. A collaborative lifestyle performance art piece.

SNAKEBITE

Postby SNAKEBITE » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 pm

These are more shorts of the documentary. I release episodes at least twice a month.

SNAKEBITE

Postby Charles » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Nice videos bro. I especially like the first one with the tat art. The musicians have a special sound. Very talented.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby SNAKEBITE » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:19 pm

thank you! We enjoy producing our content!
SNAKEBITE

Postby SNAKEBITE » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Another short video sharing some of my personal drawing process for m full sleeve. I'm working in pieces but always considering how they will all connect as a full composition.

SNAKEBITE

Return to General Discussion