animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Mitch Fatel's CandyCane Joke (NSFW)

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Mitch Fatel's CandyCane Joke (NSFW)

Postby marius » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi all! Just wanted to share a finished animated joke from comedian Mitch Fatel's latest comedy album. It was done in flash by myself and a few friends. Hope you guys dig! :)
be.lovely.
marius

Re: Mitch Fatel's CandyCane Joke (NSFW)

Postby Charles » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 am

Hey Marius, good to see you here. Been a long time. Nice job on the video! Very well done and all the more impressive considering you did it virtually single handed! Excellent work and I'm sure the client is happy.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Mitch Fatel's CandyCane Joke (NSFW)

Postby marius » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 am

Hi Charles! It has been a while, but I'm so happy to find you still pushing through spreading the word. Many moons ago, when I was just thinking about entering the animation industry, this website was pivotal to providing me with the knowledge, education, and ethic to enter it. Thank you for the kind words. I can honestly say I did the best I possibly could with the time/budget limitations, and to my awareness, I do think the client ended up happy. 8-)
be.lovely.
marius

Return to A.N. Gallery