animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Automatic Rotoscoping

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Automatic Rotoscoping

Postby Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 am

Paul

Re: Automatic Rotoscoping

Postby Charles » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 am

Wow that's an amazing effect! Thanks for posting the video. What's the plan? Is this available for purchase?

Embedded...

Daily Z

Charles

Postby Ellorioh » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:15 am

An impressive effect. But I find the use for animation for too real
Ellorioh

Postby Paul » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:41 am

Charles wrote:Wow that's an amazing effect! Thanks for posting the video. What's the plan? Is this available for purchase?

Thanks for your reply. Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply.

I will be releasing it soon. I have been putting it off until now because I wanted to make sure it was exactly as I wanted it, rather than rush it out only to have to keep updating it.

I have now put together a more comprehensive video that shows its full functionality. It is about 22 minutes long and 364MB. You can download it from:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4fs969e6fwp4e93

It's in a Microsoft codec so should play on any Windows PC using Windows Media Player.
Paul

Postby NickAtMx » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:23 am

Looks interesting. Let us know when you release it. (I'm into mixing some different ways of "cartooning/cloning" characters.)
NickAtMx

Return to A.N. Gallery