animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

My first animation

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

My first animation

Postby spacefader » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 pm

This animation was inspired by late 80s early 90's adult videogames such as Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry. Let me know what you think. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JnuVfjqSac[/youtube]
spacefader

Re: My first animation

Postby Charles » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by your first animation. If this is your first attempt at animation or your first animated video, it's very impressive either way. Very cool and very different. I like the music. The colors are vibrant and outrageous which lends interest to the experience. Thanks for posting! Here's the embedded video.

This is the part of the url that goes between the youtube brackets... 3JnuVfjqSac

Daily Z

Charles

Postby spacefader » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Charles wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by your first animation. If this is your first attempt at animation or your first animated video, it's very impressive either way. Very cool and very different. I like the music. The colors are vibrant and outrageous which lends interest to the experience. Thanks for posting! Here's the embedded video.

This is the part of the url that goes between the youtube brackets... 3JnuVfjqSac

Hey thanks man. It's my first animation(although I worked on other short animations after i started making it to stop from going insane) , it took a long time though, like 8 months on and off, I did it using photoshop and just learn't along the way using youtube tutorials and things like that. I have drawn all my life though so that helped alot, I want to do more, am kind of addicted to it now.
spacefader

Postby Ellorioh » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:11 am

WoW. This reminds me of the good old days with the Super Nintendo :) The animations I find very well done. However, I find the color a bit too colorful. Can you also make films where the color is not as contrast prank? You are sure to be a subscriber on youtube.
Ellorioh

Return to A.N. Gallery