animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Welcome to the Business Forum

Topics related to the business of animation.

Welcome to the Business Forum

Postby skynet » Thu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Welcome to the Business Forum of AnimationNation.com. Please observe the following criteria when posting a comment, message or response.

The Business Forum is dedicated to notices dealing with the animation economy. Feel free to post announcements concerning job opportunities, items for sale, seminars involving career advancement, news that would be of interest to the community regarding business related, matters, so on.

When applicable, please include appropriate contact information, details concerning compensation for professional opportunities offered, links that pertain to your announcement, any and all info that would apply to the notice being published.

As with all of the forums on AN, please maintain an appropriate professional demeanor when posting a notice.

If you're not a registered member of AnimationNation.com, you're welcome to forward your notice to our staff for publication on the Business Forum.

To ensure that your notice is published in a timely manner, consider registering with AN so that you may post your announcements anytime.
skynet

Re: Welcome to the Business Forum

Postby Scratch » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:42 am

To be coming soon, the Scratch! International Animation Film Festival has come to its #2nd Edition 14/15/ June 2013 �€� Lecce (Italy). Scratch! is opened to short movies (max. 20 min) comig from all around the world.

Submission is free!

Three competitive categories:
1) 3d and VFX.
2) Traditional animation, 2d digital animation, mixed media, stop motion. 3) Music Videos

Deadline 30st of April 2013.
Email: info@scratchfilmfestival.it
Facebook: facebook.com/scratchfilmfestival Twitter: twitter.com/#!/Scratch_Fest
Scratch

Re: Welcome to the Business Forum

Postby s+girl » Wed May 08, 2013 2:13 am

Good morning,

I am writing my MBA thesis on the success and vulnerability factors of the animation industry (as a sector of a nation's economy). I will be so grateful if you took sometime to fill my questionnaire. Here's the link

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey ... fer=t%2Eco

and if you would like to answer interview questions please feel at ease to send a shout out. thank you
s+girl

Return to The Business Forum