animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Snakebite video: Ideas on Contracts

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Snakebite video: Ideas on Contracts

Postby SNAKEBITE » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:20 pm

THis is a subject we can all relate to. It affects many aspects to what we do. It's not something everyone talks about or shares experience for some reason.

In my quest to come up with video topics, encouraged by Charles(thank you), this is the first one I'd like to address...I thought this video was gonna be simple. but there's lots of issues around this topic that hit the editing room floor...well, didn't get used. All digital footage. But I thought it was enough to at least start a conversation, even if that conversation was amongst yourselves...

I'd like for you to share you experience and ideas abot this issue, but if this at least just inspires people to talk about it privately then thats enough for me.

Enjoy!

SNAKEBITE

Re: Snakebite video: Ideas on Contracts

Postby Charles » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Excellent! Great to see videos from you and I learned from this one too! :)

We want Snakebite! More Snakebite! :D

Keep creating brother and keep influencing the community with knowledge and inspiration for positive and empowering change! 8-)

Daily Z

Charles

Postby SNAKEBITE » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 pm

thanks brother! you've always been a big inspiration!
SNAKEBITE

Postby Sikanda » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:50 pm

These videos you and Charles have been making are so awesome! The legal stuff is definitely important! Thank you so much.
Sikanda

Postby SNAKEBITE » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Enjoy, and ShARE!
SNAKEBITE

Return to General Discussion