animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

NEW!, Zey The Mouse Test Shot No. 2!! Clara Cat!

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

NEW!, Zey The Mouse Test Shot No. 2!! Clara Cat!

Postby zey » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi, all

I have been working on a new Test Shot (2)
which involves Clara Cat!, she is in the 'Chestnut Hall' Kitchen, walking and getting her cup and putting it in the sink!!

I personally think that it runs smoother this time round!

I hope you enjoy watching? :)

zey

Re: NEW!, Zey The Mouse Test Shot No. 2!! Clara Cat!

Postby Charles » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:02 am

Very good! There's a bit of shakiness going on with the camera. I realize it's a test shot but you want to keep this in mind next time. The set is very nice! A lot of conscientious work in that and it shows. Your attention to detail is excellent.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: NEW!, Zey The Mouse Test Shot No. 2!! Clara Cat!

Postby zey » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Charles wrote:Very good! There's a bit of shakiness going on with the camera. I realize it's a test shot but you want to keep this in mind next time. The set is very nice! A lot of conscientious work in that and it shows. Your attention to detail is excellent.

Thank you Charles, i'm glad you liked it!
i have a big list now, of thing's to be aware of!!

also thanks for continuing to follow 'Zey'!! :)
zey

Return to A.N. Gallery