animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Mechawhales Animation II: Venegance of the Mechawhales

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Mechawhales Animation II: Venegance of the Mechawhales

Postby hauke » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:01 am

Hello Everyone!

I made a second Mechawhales animation to celebrate the release of my Mechawhales PVC collectors figure. It is a little bit darker and bloodier then the previous version but I still think it is mostly funny. My animation skills still need work but I hope you guys will still enjoy it.

- Hauke

hauke

Re: Mechawhales Animation II: Venegance of the Mechawhales

Postby Ellorioh » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:22 am

Nice implementation! Armored Whales for me is something new. Only the explosions I find not shown that great. At some points in the movie you see very clearly that was created with a 3D tool. Whales are such a new toy brand?
Ellorioh

Postby hauke » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:06 am

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. The whales are a hommage to 80s and 90s toylines that used a lot crazy animal-humanoid-robot combinations.
hauke

Postby Ellorioh » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Really crazy and pretty cool :mrgreen:
Ellorioh

Postby Charles » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:42 pm

This is very impressive! I'd like to give it more exposure. Do you have as website that can be accessed? Also some info about yourself and/or your team/crew if you're working with others would be helpful.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby hauke » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Thanks guys! Charles I have send you a personal message with some more information.
hauke

Return to A.N. Gallery