animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Mars Curiosity Makes a Startling Discovery on Mars.

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Mars Curiosity Makes a Startling Discovery on Mars.

Postby Joofville » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:19 pm

My latest animation. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks in advance.
Joofville

Re: Mars Curiosity Makes a Startling Discovery on Mars.

Postby Charles » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 pm

I like the production quality of your videos and enjoy watching them. The clean simple graphics and color make them visually appealing. Periodically the humor or some other aspect of the story doesn't quite get through or communicate effectively enough, but they're aliens so how would they think. Maybe a scene will linger a bit longer than it should and I think a little more efficiency in this area is something to consider. Still they're fun regardless. All in all you're doing a great job with these shorts. Looking forward to more.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby Ellorioh » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:32 am

As an amateur animator, I can only say that I find it extremely entertaining. The coloring looks beautiful with its variety of colors. The sound effects are made ​​to fit the situation. Which tool do you work? More of this!
Ellorioh

Postby Joofville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Charles wrote:I like the production quality of your videos and enjoy watching them. The clean simple graphics and color make them visually appealing. Periodically the humor or some other aspect of the story doesn't quite get through or communicate effectively enough, but they're aliens so how would they think. Maybe a scene will linger a bit longer than it should and I think a little more efficiency in this area is something to consider. Still they're fun regardless. All in all you're doing a great job with these shorts. Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the great feedback Charles. I do still need to work on my timing and humor and how it comes across. I will continue to learn and improve. Thank you.
Joofville

Postby Joofville » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Ellorioh wrote:As an amateur animator, I can only say that I find it extremely entertaining. The coloring looks beautiful with its variety of colors. The sound effects are made ​​to fit the situation. Which tool do you work? More of this!

Thank you very much. This animation was created in Anime Studio Pro.
Joofville

Return to A.N. Gallery