animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Victorian Cut-Out Theatre: A Singularity of Mind

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Victorian Cut-Out Theatre: A Singularity of Mind

Postby CBP » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:30 am

Hello,

It's been far too long since I've been on the forum, but I did want to check in and share with you all. Victorian Cut-out Theatre has been slowly but surely finding an audience under the distribution of Cinevore Studios. It's neat to know that there are people out there who get enjoyment out of it. Anyway, the process for me has always focused more on the writing, since I am no where near the animator that many of you are, but I do think the episodes are getting better in animation as well. Hopefully the curve of experience will continue to produce better videos. You all have been really supportive of me in the past and I would love to know what you all think. If there's any constructive criticism you have, I would be happy to hear it.

Thanks,

Rob

CBP

Re: Victorian Cut-Out Theatre: A Singularity of Mind

Postby Charles » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:53 am

I really enjoy what you do with these videos! They're highly imaginative and very entertaining. They're among my favorites. You've got a good thing going as you make the most of simple animation by virtue of the humor of your writing. I look forward to what you'll be coming up with next.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Victorian Cut-Out Theatre: A Singularity of Mind

Postby CBP » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate the support. They're coming along, we'll see how far I get :)
CBP

Return to A.N. Gallery