animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

CartoonyAnimator's 11 SecondClub Thread

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

CartoonyAnimator's 11 SecondClub Thread

Postby Car t00n » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Hey Guys! 4 days left in october, 4 days left working on my 11SC animation! PLease take a look and leave any feedback you might have! I wanna make this one my best!

ALSO, if anyone knows how to render, please email me or IM me on skype. I need to render this but have no idea how. batch render isn't working for me, it hides the camera planes and speeds the animation up.

Thanks everyone!
Car t00n

Re: CartoonyAnimator's 11 SecondClub Thread

Postby Car t00n » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Hey everyone!

I entered in the 11 Second Club this month and this time I did it in Maya.

It took me a while and was pretty tough but I learned a lot. It was a great experience and I'm really happy I did it. I think its the best stuff I've done in 3D so far. My only goal is to beat my previous entry's ranks.

If anyone has any feedback whatsoever, please tell! I want to get better and your cold-hard criticism can only help me get better.

Car t00n

Postby Charles » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:13 pm

You're a good CG animator. The second scene is the better of the two layout wise. It's difficult to animate subtle moves and expressions while delivering dialogue. You did a nice job with the acting. Check the guy at the far end of the table and see about having his head rest in his hand with a little more weight. Good luck!

Daily Z

Charles

Postby Ellorioh » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:01 am

Hi, For your first CGI animation sees the scene of bloody good. Especially the hands and the anatomy you have been well implemented. But the ears look kind of funny. Who have fallen for my taste a little too pointed. At 0:03 sees that the chair has the same texture as the wall. Why did I not initially perceived the chair :D . Otherwise entertaining animation!
Ellorioh

Return to A.N. Gallery