animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Awesome Documentary Slams Ancient Aliens TV Show

News and events from around the world

Awesome Documentary Slams Ancient Aliens TV Show

Postby Greg B » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:03 pm

I love this documentary. It does the job bringing real science to dispel the nonsense some of these researchers dish out.

I'd said before that the Pyramids weren't built by space aliens but by very, very, very smart Africans in Egypt.

Our ancestors were very sharp even if they didn't have air conditioning and indoor plumbing.
Greg B

Re: Awesome Documentary Slams Ancient Aliens TV Show

Postby Charles » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:17 am

That's a long documentary Greg but full of really interesting and useful info. I've been going through it at random points to learn something new. Helps a great deal in understanding and comparing archeology and known facts and history to the wild speculation that some of the UFOlogists are putting forth without much objective analysis. Thanks for posting this.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Awesome Documentary Slams Ancient Aliens TV Show

Postby Greg B » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:48 am

Yes Charles it is a long documentary but well needed.

The public has been subjected to so much nonsense for so long regarding UFOs and so called "ancient aliens" that it was high time someone addressed it with some sanity and integrity.

I was looking forward to presenting similar data but this documentary did a great job and beat me to it. Many other UFOlogists hate me because I won't embrace the foolishness they dish out because I demand facts not fantasy.

Not saying that the possibility of alien contact is out of reach but the bottom line is that after almost 70 years of research not one shred of proof of any form of alien contact outside of bacterial has been presented.
Greg B

Return to Current Events