animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

The Most Nostalgic 80's Cartoon EVER Comes To Kickstarter!!!

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

The Most Nostalgic 80's Cartoon EVER Comes To Kickstarter!!!

Postby ChanceRaz » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 am

KickstartLittleBilly.com
- (PLEDGE HERE To Help Kickstart Little Billy!)

IT'S OFFICIAL: LITTLE BILLY, my Original 80's Nostalgia Cartoon Series for kids (and adults) with Tourette Syndrome (like me), ADD, ADHD, OCD, and other Special Educational needs is NOW LIVE on Kickstarter.com!!! This Thursday, September 20th, 2012 at 3:00 PM PST, the official Kickstarter campaign for Little Billy went public and is now accepting pledges worldwide.

Set in the 1980's, traditionally animated in the Golden Age style of Looney Tunes, and jam-packed with your favorite childhood consumer brands, products, and content, Little Billy marks a return to the heart, depth, and morale of classic TV, and is the first animated series EVER to star a character that struggles with (and overcomes) a neurological condition. Inspired by my own life story growing up with Tourette Syndrome, family sitcoms like Perfect Strangers, and the magic of everything there is to love about just being a kid, the Little Billy series is a heartfelt homage to all forms of childhood nostalgia, making it a true gem for all ages.

Please consider contributing to this project and its cause, and help me spread the word by sharing Little Billy with anyone you think might enjoy it. Nostalgia/vintage buffs, 80's lovers, classic cartoonaholics, and anyone with Special Educational needs...this show is for YOU!!! Thank you so much for your time, consideration, and support. Please contact me directly with any questions or comments and here's to making Little Billy the amazing reality I know it can be!

Your Pal,

Chance
chanceraspberry@hotmail.com
KickstartLittleBilly.com
ChanceRaz

Return to General Discussion