animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

"Inception" released last month - good reviews

Film trailers, teasers, commercials and music videos

"Inception" released last month - good reviews

Postby Charles » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Haven't seen it yet but there's positive things being said about this movie.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: "Inception" released last month - good reviews

Postby skynet » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Saw it and didn't like it. The worst part was that all the "dreams" were nothing like dreams that I've experienced. All the so called "dreams" looked and felt exactly like what they were, just real life mixed with hollywood special fx. Maybe it's just me but my dreams are way way different and not even comparable to the movie. This movie just felt long, boring and overly complicated for no reason, plus the acting felt dry and boring. Got nothing out of it and started to yawn after a little while. Ultimately I think trying to make a movie that recreates "dreams" would be impossible.
skynet

Re: "Inception" released last month - good reviews

Postby skynet » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

skynet

Return to Live Action