animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

The Darkest Hour

Film trailers, teasers, commercials and music videos

The Darkest Hour

Postby skynet » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:55 am

Another apocalyptic alien extravaganza coming at the end of December. I guess we are suppose to really get used to the ridiculous idea that all intelligent intergalactic beings desperately want or need to come to Earth, invade and kill off the humans and take the resources. It almost seems to me like someone wants people to be afraid of the possibility that this kind of impossible situation is going to happen. Is anyone aware of the fact that there is an immeasurable amount of energy and resources out in the immeasurable universe which makes this movie plot pretty much absurd... No, the aliens have to come here to kill us so they can take our infinitesimal percentage of energy.

I wonder if we'll ever see a movie where beings from space come here and help us out of our own current spiral into doom and destruction. Who needs evil aliens to destroy us when we're already heading down that path on our own free will?

skynet

Return to Live Action