animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Where did the black hole go?

News and events from around the world

Where did the black hole go?

Postby skynet » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Do you ever wonder where all the matter goes when a black hole disappears?

When a black hole totally collapses and reaches the center, as a singularity, it disappears into nothing. But where does all the matter go that was sucked into it? We assume that matter or energy can't be destroyed, but we have no idea where all this "evaporating" matter goes.

"...black holes are expected to shrink and evaporate over time because they lose mass by the emission of photons and other particles"

Black Hole - Evaporation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole
skynet

Re: Where did the black hole go?

Postby Zilkenian » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:40 am

I know this is from december, 2013, but I'm new here.

I've read a lot about black holes, and while reading about them I discovered what they call "white holes". These holes does exist, and do the contrary of black holes: expels matter and light.

It is believed that white holes may expel everything a black hole absorbs, meaning they are connected somehow.

But, what a white hole expels usually doesn't have form or shape, which means is the result of the massive force a black hole has.

White Hole
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hole
Zilkenian

Return to Current Events