animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Legend of The Guardians : The Owls of Ga Hoole

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Legend of The Guardians : The Owls of Ga Hoole

Postby skynet » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:24 pm

skynet

Re: Legend of The Guardians : The Owls of Ga Hoole

Postby Will Ryan » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 am

Very excited about this one, partially due to Zack Snyder directing and partially due to the fact that Animal Logic's next film after Guardians is set to be the adaptation of Jeff Smith's Bone comic. That's my all-time favorite comic book and one that I could translate really well to the big screen.
Will Ryan

Re: Legend of The Guardians : The Owls of Ga Hoole

Postby SNAKEBITE » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Good info Will! This does look really cool. I love me some Owls and these are top notch designs! even the helmets look dope.
SNAKEBITE

Return to General Discussion